|City of Miami Beach Fire Rescue Equipment|
|Date & Time: ||Starts Monday, August 8, 2016 Ends Monday, August 29th |
|Location: ||Online Bidding Only |
City of Miami Beach Fire Rescue Equipment!
Start Date: Monday, August 8, 2016 @ 10:00 A.M. E.T.
Bidding Ends: Monday, August 29, 2016 @ 2:00 P.M. E.T.
Bidding Increments: $100.00
||Catalog - VIEW ITEMS AND BID (3) - PHOTOS ONLY (1) - FIRE RESCUE EQUIPMENT (3)|
|Notes: || |
-Bidding increments will be $100.00
-The screen is showing you your BID PRICE - there is a 7% Buyer's Premium which will be added to your BID PRICE and that will become your TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE. Please keep this in mind when bidding.
-If a bid is placed in the last 3 minutes of the auction - it will automatically extend an additional 3 minutes. There are staggered ending for the lots being offered.
-If using the maxibid system, the system will automatically bid at $100.00 increments for you.
-Please always refresh your screen for complete accuracy.
|Terms: ||1. INSPECTIONS: Please contact Francis Santos at 754.220.4116 or email@example.com to schedule an inspection.|
2. ONLINE BIDDING REGISTRATION: To be eligible to bid on any item in this online Auction, Bidders must first register online with a valid credit card and receive an assigned bidder number. To register, please go to fisherauction.com. The settlement payments and removal terms are outlined below.
3. MERCHANDISE: All items to be sold to the highest bidders at or above the stated minimum bids for cash. All such sales are final! Each item will be sold in its "AS IS" condition. Inspection as to condition of all items sold is to be the sole responsibility of the Buyers. FISHER AUCTION COMPANY, nor the Seller, will not be responsible for the correct description, mileage, genuineness, authenticity, or defect in any item, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No sale will be set aside or allowance made on account of any imperfection not noted, and there will be no deductions for damaged items. Subject to additions / deletions / changes.
4. 7% BUYER'S PREMIUM: There will be a 7% Buyer's Premium added to each final bid/knockdown price and included in the total sale price(s).
5. SALES TAX: Sales tax (7%) will be charged in accordance with state laws. Dealers must provide current Certificate of Resale and Dealer in Motor Vehicle License.
6. SETTLEMENT: All Purchases must be paid for in full via a wire transfer to Fisher Auction Company within 24 hours of being declared a winning bidder (call our office at 954.942.0917 for wiring instructions).
7. TITLES / BILL OF SALES: Upon final payment and with paid receipt, vehicle titles will be made available to the name in which the Bidder has provided via the online bidder registration. There will be no exceptions or changing of invoices.
8. INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE: Any individual who makes a payment in cash in an amount of $10,000.00 or more will be required to provide information requested and sign IRS Form 8300.
9. REMOVAL / INJURY / DAMAGE: No Auction lots may be removed until paid in full and the online Auction has concluded. Items cannot be removed without paid Bill of Sales/Invoices. Buyers acknowledge responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidders or his/her employees or agents, and further agrees to release, waive, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Seller and Fisher Auction Company, and their officers, employees and agents, and successors and assigns, from any and all damages, claims and liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever resulting from the Inspections and/or post Auction removal of items for this online Auction. Successful Bidders must remove their purchases from the Miami Beach, Florida location no later than Wednesday, August 31, 2016 by 4:00pm ET. Cost to remove purchases is the sole responsibility of the Buyers. Removal must be completed without damage to the building / property. Failure to remove purchases within the time specified will result in a forfeiture of all payments. Such forfeiture(s) shall constitute a breach of contract, and all Buyers shall remain liable and at risk for any loss, expense, and damages arising from said default(s) if it necessitates reselling the items to another buyer(s).
10. COMPLIANCE: All bidders acknowledge these terms and conditions precedent to them bidding on any item in this online Auction and agree to comply with same. No employee of FISHER AUCTION COMPANY is authorized to alter these terms and conditions.
11. ANNOUNCEMENTS: All announcements provided throughout the online Auction timeframe stated above will take precedence over any previous printed material or statements written or oral. All information was derived from sources believed to be correct but not guaranteed.
12. EXCEPTIONS: There shall be no exceptions to any part of this Agreement.
THE BIDDER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE BIDDER HAS READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND EACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THE GOVERNING DOCUMENTS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND TO SAME BY BIDDER PLACING ANY BID ONLINE.