|The Enclave at Naples Garage and Carport Spaces|
|Date & Time:||Monday, June 9, 2014 at 10AM, ET thru Friday, June 13, 2014, 4PM, ET|
Garage Spaces and Carport Spaces located in the Enclave at Naples, Florida
Start Date: Monday, June 9, 2014@ 10:00 A.M. E.T.
End Date: Friday, June 13, 2014, @ 4:00 P.M., E.T.
Bidding Increments: $100.00
|Categories:||Catalog - VIEW ITEMS AND BID (28) - CARPORT PARKING SPACE (15) - GARAGE PARKING SPACE (13)|
|Notes:||Enclave at Naples Condominium Association, Inc.|
“Certificates of Use” for Thirteen (13) Garages and Fifteen (15) Carports
Buy One or More!
|Terms:||1. All registration information the Bidder provides shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidder must be 21 years of age or older. Bidder agrees not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any transaction being conducted during this Online Auction.|
2. Bidder agrees not to retract its offer(s). The successful Bidder is legally bound to finalize the payment for the use of the Garage(s) and or Carport(s) awarded in accordance with his / her bid. Unilateral conditions asserted by any Bidder will not be accepted. There will be a 10% Buyer’s Premium added to the Final Bid Price(s) and it included in the final payment due to the Association (Seller). The Garages and Carports are sold in their AS IS – WHERE IS condition with all faults and defects, with no warranties express or implied.
3. Seller reserves the right, for any reason, in its sole discretion, to terminate, change or suspend any aspect of this Online Auction.
4. Disputes Between Bidders: If a dispute arises between two or more Bidders, Seller reserves the right to reopen the bidding. Seller’s designation of the successful Bidder shall be final.
5. Termination: These Terms constitutes a binding agreement between Bidder and Seller until terminated by Seller, which Seller may do at any time, without notice, in Seller’s sole discretion. If Bidder dissatisfaction occurs with this Online Auction in any way, Bidder’s only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of this Online Auction. Seller reserves the right to terminate Bidder registration and use of this Online Auction, and impose limits on certain features of this Online Auction or restrict Bidder access to, or use of, part or the entire Online Auction without notice or penalty.
6. Hold Harmless: Seller and Fisher Auction Company cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means, therefore they cannot guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service as the website could be interfered with by means out of Seller’s or Fisher Auction Company’s control. Bidder acknowledges that this Online Auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. The Seller may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell the use of a Garage(s) or Carport(s) that was affected by any malfunction. The decision of the Seller is final.
7. Inspection: The Bidder is invited, urged and cautioned to inspect the Garage(s) and Carport(s) prior to submitting any bid. Failure to inspect the Garage(s) or Carport(s) shall not constitute cause for cancellation of sale.
8. OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) COMPLIANCE: All bidders are subject to providing appropriate government identification that includes full legal name and date of birth. In addition, all bidders are subject to being required to disclose their place of birth. By providing this information bidders agree to allow Seller to perform a search of the Specially Designated Nationals List, Blocked Persons List and Sanctioned Country List provided by the United States Office of Foreign Assets Control. Seller reserves the right to reject any bidder from registration after this search has been completed. By registering all bidders agree to abide by all of the Online Bidder Terms and Conditions of Sale.
9. The Bidder agrees that, should they be the successful Bidder on the use of a Garage(s) or Carport(s), all information regarding the transaction may be published on the Auctioneer’s web site per the Electronic Freedom of Information Act Amendments of 1996 (5 U.S.C. 522(2000).
THE BIDDER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE BIDDER HAS READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND EACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THE GOVERNING DOCUMENTS AND AGREES TO BE BOUND TO SAME BY PLACING FIRST BID ONLINE.